Besides ATV Rentals, we are dedicated to providing you with the education and training needed to have a safe ATV riding experience. On this web site you will find ATV riding guides and ATV riding requirements that you can use to help you to rent and ride an ATV safely.
ATV Safety Institute:
ATV Rental Orientation Video
Get familiar with off-road park rules and our ATV Rental Tips for a Fun Time by watching our educational orientation video. Click on the link below to view the ATV training video when you are ready.
Suggested ATV Rental Reading:
Before You RideThe ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV RiderCourse and the free online E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800.887.2887.